Waleed Zuaiter’s wife, Joana Natalie Baravilal, has been his constant partner throughout his life.
The actor Waleed Zuaiter has been in a number of movies and TV shows. He began his acting career by taking part in plays in Berkeley, California, Washington, D.C., and Berkeley.
He was in “Mother Courage” with Meryl Streep and Kevin Kline. He appeared in several films and television shows, including The Spy, Omar, London Has Fallen, Billionaire Boys Club, Homeland, and many others.
The second season of the British television series “Gangs of London” welcomes Waleed to the cast. He plays Koba, a brand-new Middle Eastern enforcer.
To learn more about Waleed Zuaiter’s wife, age, earnings and parents, continue reading the article below.
Who is Joana Natalie Baravilala? Waleed Zuaiter’s Wife
Waleed Zuaiter, an Oscar-nominated actor, wed Joana Natalie Baravilala in 1991.
Along with her husband, actor and novelist Khurram Mozaffar, Joana Natalie Baravilala is a partner in the production of FlipNarrative. She also serves as her husband Waleed’s unofficial assistant.
Zuaiter and Joana have been married for more than twenty years, and Joana is about fifty years old. Together, they are parents of two kids.
According to The Guardian, Baravilala and Zuaiter first connected when they were young. Since the third grade, they have known one another, and since high school, they have been dating.
During the conversation, Joana disclosed that, like her husband Waleed, she had attended elementary school in both the US and the Middle East. She initiated their sporadic romance, which finally led to marriage.
Waleed Zuaiter: Few Interesting Facts
- On January 19, 51-year-old Waleed Zuaiter will celebrate his birthday with his close friends and family.
- He was born to Farouq, a Palestinian businessman named Ahmad Zuaiter, and his mother, whose identity is unknown. He was raised in Kuwait, as were his two elder brothers.
- Laith and Nour Zuaiter, his two children, are his children. His offspring work in the same field. His son Laith is a writer, actor, and director, while his daughter Nour is an actress.
- In the movie “Omar,” which was up for an Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film, he both produced and acted.
- Zuaiter earned diplomas in theater and philosophy from George Washington University.
- He produces the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and is a member of the Arab-American theatrical company NIBRAS.
- He received a BAFTA Award nomination for his role in “Baghdad Central.”
- He has performed as an actor in several theatre productions, including “Betrayed,” “The American Pilot,” “Homebody/Kabul,” and many more.
- Waleed is active on Twitter and Instagram, where he has 1,398 and 4,362 followers, respectively.