Twenty-five-year-old Natalie Kaye Clater transitioned from theatrical arts to a professional acting career. Natalie’s March 1997 birthplace in Pasadena.
Clater’s breakout role as the mother in Disney’s family-friendly comedy Better Nate Than Ever catapulted her to stardom.
In Tim Federle’s 2022 film starring Joshua Basset, Rueby Wood, Aria Brooks, and Michelle Federle, she played the role of Kimmy. She began her professional theater career when she was 15 years old.
She has since been in ensemble roles in Hamilton: An American Musical, West Side Story, Dreamgirls, Grease, Prom, and other musicals at The Muny.
Find The Age Of Natalie Kaye Clater
Disney’s Natalie Kaye Clater, who is 25 years old, is an actress. It was on March 11, 1997, that Natalie entered the world. Lesia Kaye Clater and Robert Clater raised their daughter Natalie in Pasadena.
Clater, an actress, is a fit 66 kg, the ideal weight for her height. She is a biracial kid, meaning she has ancestry from Africans and Europeans and Latinos and Hispanics.
Musical theatre was a family tradition, and Clater, inspired by her relatives, made her professional debut when she was barely fifteen. Robby Clater, the actress’ older brother, is also a stage performer.
Clater’s first big break came when she was cast as Dominican Girl in the long-running CBS series Blue Bloods. After that, she landed the part of Tiana Beck in the 2016 crime drama Killision Course.
Clater, a Actors’ Equity Association member, made her film debut in Disney’s Better Nate Than Ever, but she had previously starred in a short film titled Columbus.
While she is based in New York, she serves as the Creative Director and Designer at Clater-Kaye Studios, a performing arts school in North Carolina that her father, Robert Clater, founded.
6 Facts To Know About Natalie Kaye Clater
- Actress Natalie Kaye Clater was born on March 11, 1997, in Pasadena, California, making her 25 years old. She is 166 centimeters tall and 66 kilos heavy.
- Clater was raised by her parents, Lesia Kaye Clater and Robert Clater, and her elder brother, Robby Clater, a theatrical performer and a graduate of MUNY.
- Clater is well-versed in dance and song, studying Lyrical, Ballet, Jazz, and Contemporary.
- The actor has traveled with Hamilton’s Angelica Company as an ensemble member from 2018 to 2022. Ragtime in L.A. cast her at age 5 as Coalhouse III.
- The North Carolina-based Studio 127 University is where Clater earned her Bachelor of Fine Arts in Musical Theatre.
- While working at Muny, the theatrical artist appeared in four musicals: West Side Story, Dreamgirls, Grease, and Prom.