James Padraig Farrell, a 19-year-old patient with Angelman Syndrome, is in good health.
The oldest child born to Irish actor Colin Farrell and his ex-girlfriend Kim Bordenave is called James Padraig. James is a well-known young celebrity who frequently appears in the media.
On May 31, 1976, Colin James Farrell was born. Daryl McCormack was also born in Dublin, Ireland’s Castleknock neighborhood. The actor made his playing debut in Ballykissangel, a BBC drama that aired in 1998.
Colin obtained his first big role in the 2000 movie Tigerland after being quickly introduced to Hollywood. In 2001, the actor also starred in the Western films Phone Booth and American Outlaws.
The natural foods store was owned by the father of Shamrock Rovers FC football player Farrell. He played for Shamrock Rovers alongside his uncle Tommy Farell.
Along with two sisters named Claudine and Catherine, he also has an older brother named Eamon Jr. He currently works with Claudine as his personal assistant.
St. Brigid’s National School in County Meath served as his first academic institution, and he later attended Castleknock College and Gormanston College.
To know What Happened To Colin Farrell’s Son?, continue reading the article.
James Padraig Farrell: What Happened To Colin Farrell’s Son?
Colin Farrell, the father of 19-year-old James Padraig Farrell, is supporting him and other children who also suffer from Angelman Syndrome. James Padraig Farrell is Colin Farrell’s firstborn child.
September 12, 2003, marked his nineteenth birthday. The renowned youngster was born in Los Angeles, California, and is an American citizen. His mother is an American model Kim Bordenave.
When James was born, she and Colin were dating. James Padraig was 7 lbs. when he was born. He was also born with the rare genetic disorder known as Angelman Syndrome.
The disease has a serious negative impact on his entire nervous system. As a result, he also experienced motor and developmental issues.
As he grew older, the youngster had difficulties with his ability to speak, walk, and develop his brain. Only a small portion of James’ disease is curable.
However, he can use a variety of therapeutic strategies to lead an easier and more comfortable life. So, Colin Farrell, his father, makes sure that his son is well-cared for.
The actor has worked hard to raise awareness of the illness. The Foundation for Therapeutics for Angelman Syndrome is another organization he has worked with.
The well-known kid still has a hard time going to sleep for a long time. He doesn’t use social media, but his father routinely mentions him in interviews despite the fact that he doesn’t use any.
Colin asserts that his son’s strong commitment and perseverance have made things much simpler for him now. The actor also frequently interacts with children who have Angelman Syndrome.
He talks with the parents of the children at the same time who have the odd disease and does everything he can to make their lives better.
Facts Related To James Padraig
- James Padraig is the oldest child of well-known Irish actor Colin Farrell and his ex-girlfriend Kim Bordenvae.
- He was born on September 12, 2003, in Los Angeles, California, by Dr. Cedars at Sinai Medical Center, and he was of American descent.
- In 2022, James Padraig will turn 19 years old.
- His natural mother, Kim Bordenvae, is well-known for dating actor Colin Farrell from 2002 to 2003. Currently, she is married to Jimmy Gamboa.
- James has Angelman Syndrome, a hereditary disorder that has a negative impact on his motor and neurological development.
- Henry Tadeusz was born to the renowned child’s stepmother, Polish actress, and singer Alicja Bachleda.
- James is not active on any social media sites and leads a very quiet life under the guidance and care of his father, Colin.
- Padraig had a strange condition that prevented him from walking until he was four years old, and he now finds it very difficult to carry out daily duties and sit still for extended periods of time.
- His father, Colin, was pleased with his son’s courage, perseverance, and endurance.
- Through his involvement with several organizations, his father continues to spread knowledge about and carry out research on Angelman Syndrome.