Annabelle Wachtel is sixteen years old. Annabelle first entered the entertainment industry at the age of nine.
Wachtel, a New Yorker, aspires to be a dancer, singer, and actor. By joining the cast of the national tour of the Broadway musical “Annie,” which was produced, written, and directed by Martin Charnin, she made her debut in the entertainment world.
The tour lasted more than six months, and she gave 162 performances in 33 US states and Canada. She portrayed Molly as the sweetest and youngest orphan.
The young artist had the opportunity to collaborate with excellent musicians and outstanding performers while being directed by a superb theatre crew and management.
The singer was also chosen to play Tabby in the Nickelodeon series “Barley & Tabby.” She plays a little monkey who is animated and whose inflated sense of self leads to her and her brother Barley getting into all sorts of amusing accidents.
Annabelle plays Lindsay in the Hulu TV series Up Here. The show is slated to premiere on March 24, 2023.
How Old Is Annabelle Wachtel?
Annabelle Wachtel is currently 16 years old. Annabelle was born in New York on March 28, 2006.
The young artist posted a photo of herself on her birthday on March 28, 2020, along with the caption “fouranteen in quarantine.” Following the post, she was showered with blessings and good wishes in the comments section.
Through her work, Wachtel has served as a positive role model for young people. When the performer, who was nine then, was selected to take part in the national tour of the Broadway musical “Annie,” she was given a chance to travel to the US and Canada.
A comparable big break happened once more a year later. When she was ten, she made her Broadway debut in the Andrew Lloyd Webber musical “School of Rock.” After that, Wachtel switched to cable television and was granted the chance to appear as a guest star on “Home for the Holidays,” a Bull-produced CBS drama.
She also constantly develops her skill and works with the best teachers in New York and Los Angeles to learn acting, singing, and dance. She creates entertaining songs and short stories in her spare time.
Facts On Annabelle Wachtel
- Annabelle fell deeply in love with singing and acting in plays early on. At age 9, she started a professional career.
- She first grew to love composing while performing in School of Rock on Broadway.
- Annabelle is gorgeous and alluring, 5 feet (1.52 meters) tall.
- The musician released her single “Something Sweet” on January 15, 2021. Her music is available on streaming services like Deezer and Spotify.
- Her career began to soar once she was chosen to play “Charlie” opposite Michael Weatherly in the Bull episode “Home for the Holidays.” Since she plays a nine-year-old girl who wants to divorce her parents, Bull is shocked when the judge names him the child’s legal guardian.
- In 2016, Wachtel appeared as Marcy on Good Morning America and the 90th Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.
- She has been a part of Sarah Silberman’s Off-Broadway production of “The Bedwetter” since 2022.
- Annabelle manages an Instagram account with the username @annabellewachtel and has close to 1.5k followers. She shares pictures of her travels and provides sneak glimpses into her numerous duties on the site.
- She enjoys singing, acting, and playing the piano, ukulele, and drums. She enjoys reading and riding horses as well.