Haynes King, the quarterback for the Texas A&M Aggies football team, plays American football.
King attended Longview High School, which is in the city of Longview, Texas. He was a senior when he was selected to play in the Under Armour All-American Game in 2020. He has verbally agreed to play collegiate football for Texas A&M University in the future.
King played in two games and was Kellen Mond’s backup quarterback during his first season at Texas A&M in 2020. He was chosen as the team’s starting quarterback going into the 2021 season.
King suffered a lower right leg injury on September 11 while competing against Colorado during a flurry in the opening period. He was hurt and was unable to because of it. Playing further, Zach Calzada, a sophomore, took his place to finish the game.
The next Monday after the game, Jimbo Fisher, the team’s head coach, revealed that King had fractured his leg and would be out indefinitely due to the injury.
Explore more about Haynes King Biography, Wikipedia, Age, Height And 5 Facts You Need To Know About The Quarterback in this article.
Haynes King As Starting Quarterback
King, a Longview, Texas native, was the class of 2020s a fifth-ranked dual-threat quarterback.
King graduated from Longview High. In September of last year against the Golden Flashes, King made his first career start and completed 21 of 33 passes for a total of 292 yards, two touchdowns, and three interceptions.
In a competition for the position during the offseason, King, a third-year sophomore, upset five-star prospect Conner Weigman and LSU transfer Max Johnson. King prevailed in the contest.
King has successfully won the race to start at quarterback for the first game following the conclusion of training camp for the second consecutive year.
A laceration to his lower leg that he received in the first quarter of the Aggies’ game against Colorado in Week 2 of the previous season forced him to miss the remainder of the season. Before then, he had helped the Aggies defeat Kent State.
He won’t be Texas A&M’s starting quarterback. However, King’s rushing abilities might have a big impact on A&M’s attack. He ran the 40-yard sprint in less than 4.5 seconds during the offseason.
Jimbo Fisher, the head coach at A&M, claimed in July that King could reach 22 mph during practice while maintaining a steady speed in the 20 to 21 mph range.
Haynes King Height And Five Facts You Need To Know About The QB
1. The team’s quarterback, Haynes King, was born in 2002, making him 20 years old.
2. John and Jodie King are the names of Haynes King’s parents. King is Haynes’ middle name. Because Haynes’s father has a new lover, Jodie, Haynes’s mother, is no longer married to Haynes’s father.
3. The quarterback is an astounding 6 feet 3 inches tall and has a powerful physique.
4. Despite having a large following, Haynes King appears to have never been in a committed relationship. He hasn’t mentioned having a girlfriend, which is at least something.
5. Haynes King started at quarterback for Texas A&M in the Aggies’ opening game of the season, which they played against Sam Houston on September 3.