Gauteng, SA: Carmen Botha Zipline Accident Age And Parents Details

Carmen Botha of Gauteng was seriously injured in a zip line accident in 2016. Find out more about her in this post.

On January 21, 2016, the teen was on a school trip to the Hartbeespoort Dam area. Her spleen had burst, her lungs had been bruised from the severe chest trauma, her liver had been cut, her spine had been broken, internal bleeding had begun, and she had several broken bones.

At the time, the doctor projected that the teenager’s chances of survival were only 16%, with the remaining 84% reliant on God’s mercy. She was lucky to have survived.

Carmen Botha: Did She Died In A Zip Line Accident?

Amazingly, Carmen Botha, a Gauteng resident, survived a zip line accident in 2016. She lived in Pretoria, South Africa, at the time.

Nobody believed the teenager would survive, not even the doctors. Following what had occurred, she was transferred to the Netcare Milpark Hospital in Johannesburg, South Africa. This medical facility is private.

She began to speak once more and displayed signs of improvement after a month, surprising the physicians. She was eventually allowed to leave the hospital after a year.

What Is Carmen Botha Age?

Carmen Botha was 12 years old when she was involved in an accident in 2016. She is currently 18 years old.

162937195 1362391054134880 7297059034082814184 n
Image Source: Facebook

In the seventh grade, the Pretoria girl experienced one of the worst accidents of her life. She nearly fractured every bone in her body after leaping from a 15-meter zip wire.

Botha is a Facebook user who is 18 years old. She relocated to Centurion, in Gauteng, with her family. The girl currently seems to be doing nicely.

Carmen Botha Parents Details

The parents of Carmen Botha will always appreciate the ambulance crew members, Jared McDowall and Adrian King. To save Carmen, they were the ones who had to pilot their aircraft.

Gerna Botha, Carmen’s mother, recognized how serious the accident was when one of Carmen’s teachers called to inform her about it. When she found out about her daughter’s injuries, she was about to start crying.

However, Mrs. Gerna never gave up and tried to rescue her kid. She will always be grateful to the Netcare Milpark Hospital Team for saving her daughter’s life.

ALSO READ: Kevin Savage Death: His Death Cause Obituary Age Wife Family And Net Worth In 2022

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Next Post

Series Skymed Cast: Canadian Actor Kheon Clarke Wikipedia Age Ethnicity Girlfriend And Net Worth

Mon Jul 11 , 2022
Canadian-Jamaican actor Kheon Clarke is most known for playing Resident Alien. For more details on Clarke, continue reading. Kheon had previously sold insurance, which was […]
94894701 659945604794650 1919154755180152629 n